Courage

With the courage of God I take charge of my life.
Though I cannot control every circumstance in my life. I can choose my perception and response in every situation. My only challenge my be my own fear-based thoughts of lack and limitation. When I courageously decide to look at things differently. I realize I have all I need to overcome any seeming difficulty.

I affirm this Truth " The Presence and Power of God are with me and within me always." In God I have qualities and resources, the strength and courage to take charge of my thoughts and life. I claim and realize the good in every situation. Blessed with the power to choose how I show up in life, I am confident and courageous every day.

( Be strong and of good courage, and act. Do not be afraid or dismayed; for the Lord God, my God, is with you.)1 Chronicles 28:20